We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floaties and tips... oh and mugs...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Griffith, Indiana
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Floaties and tips... oh and mugs...

I thought I read somewhere it was acceptable, but can I bring a floatie to the pool at GBPC to lay out on? Do others do it?

So, I've decided (after reading a billion comments on the bubba keg) to bring a mug to keep my drink cold and the sand out (which, btw, I would do in any country that I was basking in the hot, hot sun in the messy sand)... with that said, what is acceptable tipping when getting (let's say a 12oz) my mug filled... a buck every few drinks? I'm clueless about tipping at "no tipping" resorts and don't want to insult anyone ;)

Thanks in advance!

(3 weeks and counting.....)

Griffith, Indiana
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Floaties and tips... oh and mugs...

LOL Rambo - I was just talking with someone at work today and they suggested I get my pink mug at Starbucks :)

I just can't wait to lay out on my pink floatie with my pink mug... in the warm sun.... :::sigh::: .... heaven.

btw... I think if I saw anyone standing in line in front of me in a speedo, I'd laugh my a** off... haha.... oh... wait, no offense to those who wear them.... but I'd still laugh pretty hard.

22. Re: Floaties and tips... oh and mugs...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 19, 2009