We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cellphones

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
205 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
cellphones

Just a liitle itty bitty question?

Does Bell mobility cellphones work in Cancun?

Only Rogers worked when I was in Varadero, cuba.

Leaving FEb 9th ! Going to GBP tulum...

dabunny

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: cellphones

YEP, never call from your room, never, never. A simple search on this forum would have saved you so much money.

Sudbury
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
32. Re: cellphones

Ok, here it is Cancun Valet, they can't bring you the phone at the airport due to airport regulations but they also offer private transfers as I see so many people are doing, not me though.

www.cancunvalet.com/…

Make your choice.

Phone calls from there are very expensive so make them wisely or just send an email.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: cellphones

Just pay for the phone card from the lobby, way cheaper than the rent a cell phone.

Of course, if you have to have a phone by your side all the time, the rent a cell phone would be the way to go.

34. Re: cellphones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 19, 2009