We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for advise on excursions from catalonia royal tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for advise on excursions from catalonia royal tulum

My friend and I are going to the CRT on March 21 for one week - neither of us have been to Mexico before and would like to do some day excurisons...any suggestions?

Advice/tips on the resort would be appreciated as well!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
970 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for advise on excursions from catalonia royal tulum

Hi kaci...

If you do a search for "excursions" on this webpage, you will come up with all posts from this forum about excursions... just poke thru there, and take note of anything that catches your eye.

Cheers...

Kathy

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for advise on excursions from catalonia royal tulum

Hi kaci ca

I am not sure if I have written to you or not because of the addy but If not I have a list of tips for the CRT and a few slide shows. You can write to me on my reg e-mail at

carolyn_gustafson@sbcglobal.net

Also look in the Xpu-ha area on trip advisor that is where the resort reviews and forum is for the CRT

Carolyn

3. Re: Looking for advise on excursions from catalonia royal tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 19, 2009