We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What kind of beds are in a junior suite?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
What kind of beds are in a junior suite?

Hi I will be staying at the Tulum in March along with my husband and two children 13 + 10. The travel agent said she had to put us in a junior suite. I am just wondering if anyone knows what size beds they will have in the room for us. I have seen pictures of what looks like two queen size beds pushed together, I'm wondering if this is what they will have for the four of us to sleep on or if it will be two seperate queen beds, or even possibly one bed with a pull out sofa.

If anyone has stayed in a junior suite with four people please let me know what the setup was like for you.

Thank You.

NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: What kind of beds are in a junior suite?

Thank you all for your posts, this gives me a better idea of what to expect and I now know I can request an extra bed if need be. Thanks again.

We will be arriving on Monday March 24th and leaving on Monday the 31rst 2008. Let me know if there is anyone that will be there at that time

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What kind of beds are in a junior suite?

Yeah you're right..a lot of emails and people to try please. They go out of their way to try and help however they can.

13. Re: What kind of beds are in a junior suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 14, 2009