We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent review of GS

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Poplar, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
289 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Recent review of GS

Any ideas behind the "worth place ever" review on TA? Seems alittle bizzare to me.....

montreal
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent review of GS

Ouf! I started reading it and I had to stop...I know my English is not always the best (I'm French), but this person is hard to read! It almost gave me a headache!

I always find it a bit suspicious when someone registers a day before just to write an aweful review about one resort and then you never hear from that person again, even on the forums...

Well, I'll try reading his review again a bit later, when my headache is gone :)...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent review of GS

I agree lili..........I can understand a few typos, but I gave up reading after a few lines.........always suspicious when a person has not had one post prior to a very negative review.........

London, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent review of GS

I read it and couldn't stop laughing. I understand English is probably (hopefully) their second language but really.... Even most of the complaints are ridiculous and I haven't even been to the resort yet.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
264 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recent review of GS

Leaving Friday for GS will try to write a more readable review when I return. That one was quite strange.

papaken

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Recent review of GS

Remember, there is big money in the hotel business. I always think that when a poster has one post and it is negative, that it is another hotel posting it.

Something to think about.

Poplar, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
289 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recent review of GS

Skier,

I saw you had mentioned that about an earlier post and I was kinda wondering the same thing. I guess we will have to wait until papakan gets back with the latest review.

I hope they have a GREAT time!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,338 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recent review of GS

The last review on the GBP Coba isn't very flattering, either. But I think it was because the people lost their lugggage, so they were PO'd about everything from there on out....

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recent review of GS

i think skier is right.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recent review of GS

HAppylili : je suis contente de lire que je ne suis pas la seule francophone ici. Je t'ai souvent lu car je pars aussi au GS le 25 janvier et j'ai toujours pensé que tu étais anglophone. Entk j'ai jamais eu de la misère à te comprendre... c'est pas comme cette dernière évaluation du GS................ lolllllllll

montreal
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Recent review of GS

Oui, je suis une vraie "pure laine"!:)Mais mon mari est anglophone...J'aurais préféré partir à la fin janvier moi aussi, en plein hiver, mais notre budjet ne nous le permettait pas. Les tarifs d'avant les Fêtes étaient plus bas...Pas grave, nous avons quand même évité une tempête de neige, celle du 16 décembre.

Plus que 2 semaines avant vos vacances, chanceux! :)