We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
West Michigan
Level Contributor
506 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

hey everyone..I can tell you all are going to be my new best friends over the next couple of months. My family of 4 (14 y/o daughter and 17 y/o son, husband and I) are planning a trip to GBP (havent nailed down which one yet) the end of March. I stayed at Palladium when it first opened (and it was named something else!) and we went to the Japenese ala carte resteraunt where they cook at the table. This was the highlight of our dining experience. Is there such a resteraunt at the Gran Bahia's, and can you book that regardless of what one of the three you stay at? I was a little confused about the fine print.. it made it sound like you couldnt go to the ala carte's at the sister resorts?? can anyone clarify these things? thanks!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
606 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

I drove snowmobiles on trails in Ludington years ago.

Are you booking thru Funjet or Apple? What airlines?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
606 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

If you haven't booked yet, I just found some good airline pricing. We are going thru Apple but I booked airlines myself. Much cheaper.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,338 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

I do the same thing, book the airfare separate, sometimes use Apple, or Funjet, or even use the Bahia direct website to book the resort.

We do this because we have free airline miles and can always have at least one free ticket....

14. Re: japense 'table cooking' at any of the gran bahia's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 15, 2009