We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather----

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
weather----

Two days away from a much anticipated vacation at the Grand Sirenis. Last week the forecast looked so good and now I am seeing cloudy and overcast conditions almost everyday-rain too! I am not looking for 7 perffect days but.....any words of encouragement out there?!

Susan

Mentioned in this post
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
Grand Sirenis Riviera...
15,368 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather----

The weather forecasters always call for rain everyday of the week , then if it rains, no one can say it was not forecasted. When I was there they called for rain every day, complete with thunder storms. No rain at all except one night.

When it does rain, it is normally only for a hour then the sun pops back out and its sunny again. Bottom line don't sweat the forcast, you will have lots of sun.

During the winter months, the sun is still strong and you can expect sunny days and temps that average around 25. the evenings are cool (the breeze from the ocean) but not cold. I do not use a jacket, but my wife and other woman normally need a light jacket or sweater.

2. Re: weather----

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 09, 2009