We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
peace river ab
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

are crib available or car seats for taxi .

what about diapers etc.

geo

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,404 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

Uh - where are you going?

Care to give some details?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

I would not rely on a Taxi to provide a car seat. you can get diapers in Wal Mart

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

most resorts have cribs but i would email them ahead of time and tell tehm when you will be there and maybe they can have it arranged for you when you get there. diapers i would pack as it can be expensive if your resort isn't near the town. Also no carseat provided. you do it the old fashioned way, holding them on your lap!

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

I took plenty of my own nappies(diapers) but you could buy them at the haccienda.As for a crib we e-mailed ahead,when we got there (coba) it wasn't in our room so i phoned front desk and they brought one within 30 minutes.They only supply a large white sheet as bedding so maybee bring a couple of baby blankets with you.We had our a/c on at night and it can get a little chilly for baby.

peace river ab
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

I am an idiot we are staying at the bahia prrncipe akumal.

thanks for great advise I will pass info along.

geo

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,404 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

The crib supplied at the Bahia is like a Pack 'n Play, a playpen-style crib. Our 9-mo-old didn't like it, he ended up sleeping in the king-sized bed between us. We brought all our own diapers, too. the empty suitcase space on the way home was good for souveniers!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

wow i hope at the grand sirenis they have a real crib! My son doesn't sleep well in a pack and play either.

8. Re: bringing seven month old baby to wedding feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 12, 2009