We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we're baaack...wow

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
we're baaack...wow

I'll be putting a review up in the next day or tw0, but you guys did so much to help us...thank you so much.! Our time was FABULOUS!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,312 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: we're baaack...wow

Just read your review - that was fast! It sounds like you had a great time, I'm so happy for you! We love the Bahia, I'm glad that you enjoyed it also.

And, I'm glad that we have "two tickets to paradise", as you so appropriately said! It truly is a paradise, and that's what keeps us coming back again and again. I hope you get the chance to experience paradise again, as well.

Thanks again for the review.

Ontario Can.
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: we're baaack...wow

I'd also like to second Sandy's comments. After going to the Bahia it's hard to go to another resort especially when you only have limited vacation and the other thing.... Oh yes Money. Anyway so glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: we're baaack...wow

Thanks for the review psinapod.

It just heightens our anticipation.

13 more days !!!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,312 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: we're baaack...wow

alterry - you & mrs. alterry both have "anticipation" on the brain.

only 13 more days.....can't wait!

Leamington
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: we're baaack...wow

Just got reading ur reveiw "psinapod". Good job, after reading that im even more excited to go!

Terre Haute, IN
Level Contributor
305 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: we're baaack...wow

Glad to hear you had such a great time. You're hooked now like the rest of us, hu??

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: we're baaack...wow

Thanks for the review - glad to hear you had a great time! Makes it even harder to wait until 11/14!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: we're baaack...wow

Cinnamom,

yes we are addicted, problem is it will probably be years before we go again, unless we get a free trip......ugh!!!!

9. Re: we're baaack...wow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 12, 2009