We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akumal Condo Rentals...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
257 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Akumal Condo Rentals...

Does anyone know where to find reviews of various condos and villas for the Akumal area? I have not had luck w/ it on this site. Looking for reasonable to cheap but w/ a pool.

Berwick, PA
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Akumal Condo Rentals...

http://www.cancunmap.com/ has a great deal of information to offer. I will be going to Tulum in March, '05, and have ordered several of their maps ($8.00 USD each on the honor system!).This site is loaded with information.

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Akumal Condo Rentals...

we stayed on half moon bay at the la bahia condos.in nov 2004. beach was rocky but amazing view..rooms clean. would stay there again. looked at the condos at Playa blanca and they were nicer but more money.

Toronto, On
Level Contributor
297 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Akumal Condo Rentals...

Hi

We just returned after spending 10 days in Luna Azul on Half Moon Bay. We had a 2 bed/2bath apartment, right on the beach and it was lovely and not too expensive. It didn't have a pool, but Casa Caribe next door did and we used it sometimes. However, we didn't really miss having a pool, because the beach and snorkelling were so perfect. There's lots of lovely condos along HMB, so you'll have lots to choose from.

For booking, I would really recommend www.locogringo.com - it's one of the best websites for that area and will give you info about everything. They also have a message board and you'll pick up masses of info 1st hand.

Good luck. Let me know what you decide and when you get there, have a pina colada for me at La Buena Vida.

Rose