We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About the beach....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Waterdown,On
12 posts
Save Topic
About the beach....

My husband and I will be going on our honeymoon leaving Nov 10th we were pretty set onthe idea of the Mayan and staying at the Bahia Principe in one of the resorts ( Coba, Akumal or tulum) But I am reading so many reviews about it and now am wondering about the beach, a big complaint seems to be the rocks??? We love to snorkel and swim at the beach can anyone enlighten me on the snorkeling and swimming conditions at BP??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: About the beach....

I guess you have to read the whole thread, then you would see that I just got back yesterday and siad the beach was better than before.

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: About the beach....

(i knew you just got back, but i have read for a few years that people think tulum's side is awesome - i didn't think so..... and i had not heard that more sand was there - if you think i bit, i apologize )

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: About the beach....

sorry kniggets, I was just still testy from the let down after vacation. still trying to burn off the food and drink, lol

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: About the beach....

:))

25. Re: About the beach....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 11, 2009