We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BP Coba e-mail address.......

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
532 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
BP Coba e-mail address.......

Sorry to ask this question again.........

I did a search in this forum for the e-mail address for the Bahia Principe Coba and came up with several differant e-mail addresses. I would like to send a e-mail with room requests for our upcoming trip and would appreciate the e-mail address that would get the best results...thanks in advance

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

Skier, the resort itself obviously doesn't know the spam information as they are posting their e-mail all over the place, not just this forum.

Belmont, Ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

I tried to remove it. I am not sure how long it will take.

But thanks for all of the information you guys have given me. We leave in 10 days! My husband says that I am obsessed with this vacation. Is there something wrong with that?

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,260 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

Haha, nothing wrong with that! Silly husband!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

Sandinmypants is absolutely correct, silly man...

I count down the minutes as well, go figure!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

DDF:

I realize they are doing that, the less postings of e-mail the less chance it will get picked up, just a percautionary note. I think we already went down this road. No laws against posting the e-mails, just a word of caution, would hate to have someone not get an e-mail responeded to because the guest services e-mail boxes were full.

26. Re: BP Coba e-mail address.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, September 11, 2009