We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good one on us females!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good one on us females!!!

We are leaving this saturday for the GS Mayan Beach!!!!!!!!! The one thing that is crackin me up is that my fiance' ask me to write down everything that he needed to pack and he did so today. BUT>>>as I am doing laundry tonight and packing as I go...why do us female always have the bigger suitcase and end up taking half of our closet!!! I know he is gonna fuss!! Im still laughing at this. I never realized that basic packing when I was a kid became my whole house when I got older. But seriously, I havent packed that much. It just seems like it. I know this is a silly post, but you guys need to laugh just this one time at us!!! Two more nights here in Tennessee then Mexico bound we go!!

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Good one on us females!!!

That got posted twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Re: Good one on us females!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 09, 2009