We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
LONDON
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Topic
G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

Confused here as I have three different addresses for above . Can someone please let me know the correct one. Brochure v Trip Advisor v Travel Agents HELP!!!!!

DELRODNEY

ps Know from USA one mistake and back to the end of the queue.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,352 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

We just put down that we're traveling to the Gran Bahia Principe in Akumal, Quintana Roo. Is that what you're asking? Are you talking about the form you fill out when you're on the plane?

LONDON
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

Yes that is what I am talking about Thanks , but just compare what you did with the address listed by Trip Advisor

CARRETERA CHETUMAL CANCUN

AKUMAL 77760

MEXICO

DELRODNEY

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,352 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

I know what you mean. And, even if you look at the resort's official website, it isn't any more helpful than that! We've never had a problem just listing it as Gran Bahia Principe in Akumal, Quintana Roo.

LONDON
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

Thanks a lot . We will use your method

DELRODNEY

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

Sandinmypants is right, all you have to do is put the resort name and Akumal (which is the town/city) and Quintana Roo (which is the state). Even the Canadians have to do that as well. There is a bottom part to the immigration form as well, don't forget to fill that our unless, of course Europe and the US are different in the immigration forms. There is someone when you are walking into immigration that looks at your form and will tell you what you need. Make sure you ask your flight attendant what has to be done if you are not sure and you will be through the green light/red light before you know it.

6. Re: G.B.P. Tulum correct address for immigration forms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 06, 2009