We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beds at Gran Sirenis

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vaughan, Ontario
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
beds at Gran Sirenis

I keep reading that in most of the resorts in the Caribbean beds are tough, but some newer places seem to be taking care of this issue and putting softer beds. What about the Grand Sirenis? Good, soft beds or not?

Thanks!

montreal
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

Beds were fine, not too hard, not too soft. We all slept well (my husband, my 9 year old and myself).

kelowna bc
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
2. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

I generally like soft beds, they were a touch firm but not to bad

-Deven

www.grand-sirenis.com

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

The beds were just fine.................no problem sleeping at all!!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

It usually takes me a few nights to get used to a strange bed, but i slept like a baby every night on their beds. very comfy.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

My husband and I returned 7/1. He thought the beds were too hard. He does not like that but I do! We still slept great for the most part.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

We found the beds fine. At the end of 7 days I had a pressure point on my hip, but that's nothing new.

7. Re: beds at Gran Sirenis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 05, 2009