We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Coba - Golden Club information, please

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Coba - Golden Club information, please

Can anyone tell us about the Golden Club at Bahia Coba; have you stayed there; is there a special charge; and, how do you sign up? Thanks!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Coba - Golden Club information, please

While I haven't stayed there, I do know the location of the Club Golden and it is very quiet, which is nice. I am sure once this post gets going, you will get all the answers you need. Actually I believe it is considered an "upgrade" and they do charge more. Are you booking through a package or doing the air and hotel separate? If you are doing it through a package deal, then ask the TA, if not e-mail the resort directly and they will give you the price. Beautiful part of the resort, but you do know it is not on the beach.

Michigan
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Coba - Golden Club information, please

Anyone have info on this?

3. Re: Bahia Coba - Golden Club information, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 03, 2009