We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question about e-tickets??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
question about e-tickets??

hi

we got got our e-ticket for the first time, it was sent to me from travel agent i printed it out. im used to getting tickets in the ticket jackets and this is just a piece of paper.

do we just some thing else when we give it to ticket dest or is this just it??

seems wierd to me!!

thanks,

7 more sleeps!!!!!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: question about e-tickets??

That is your airline ticket. That is the way they do it now. Make sure you have a copy to take to the airport for departure as well as a copy for your return flight back to Canada. I had two copies, just in case.

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question about e-tickets??

thanks for your help ddf !!!!!

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question about e-tickets??

seemed weird to me, as well - but it's just a piece of paper. don't lose it ;) verify with your ta that that's all there is - you know.... just to be safe.

i booked our trip online. the week before we left, i phoned to verify that there would be someone at the airport at 3a.m. to pick up the tickets. they said, uh no - you're supposed to print them via the link in the confirmation email. good thing i called. duh.

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: question about e-tickets??

This is the way the tour companies are doing it now. Everything is via e-mail through your TA. We used to love to get the ticket wallet with all the coupons, but not no more :-(

5. Re: question about e-tickets??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 31, 2009