We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much can I spend?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How much can I spend?

I never have any trouble spending money - just ask my fiance ;)

It is just 16 days until we leave for our Mexico wedding at the Grand Sirenis, and I am wondering how much we can spend on things we are claiming at customs to bring back to Canada? I am sure we won't be spending much, but it will be nice to pass the info on to our guests joining us for the wedding in case they want to load up on some nice jewellry. Thanks for your help!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much can I spend?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! If you're gone for 7 or more days you can bring back CAD$750 worth of goods per person, so you can do lots of shopping while you're there! You can check out the following link for more details: cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/…P030

Let me know how your stay at the Grand Sirenis was. Me and my husband are thinking of going there at the end of May this year.

Have fun!

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How much can I spend?

DBozzy,

Thanks so much for the congrats and for the info. I will be sure to post a review when I return! I'll be sure to inform dear fiance of how much money we should bring ;)

3. Re: How much can I spend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:30 am, August 29, 2009