We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

My wife and I are on our way this week and wondering if anyone else is doing the same? We're dying for the sun and good times.

Good ole...
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

Hi there! My sis in law and I will be there on the 15th to the 20th. She's pestering me to change to leaving on the 22nd and we aren't even there yet! Not really sure it can be done at this point, having booked through priceline.

Can't wait, though! Very excited! Never been to Mexico before.....

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,393 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

Hilarious!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

Tracy, there are 10 in total, but we never know the second week, what surprises will turn up!!!

In any event 17 more sleeps till we are back to our beloved Bahia!

NB
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

We're also enroute very early the 13th out of Halifax w/ another couple ... 2nd time to M.R. Area stayed at Barcelo last time ... read good things on G.B. P.

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

nb cpl, you can't beat the Bahia! Well I suppose it is all a matter of taste, it is a large resort, but we love it there. Going back for our third time and can't wait! Leaving in 15 days for 2 glorious weeks.

burlington, ontario...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

Be there from April 11-18. Family of 11. Look for my Canadian Mountie teddy bear on my beach bag.

We've already pre-booked for the F1 Explorer tour. for Friday 13th. Anyone else thinking of doing this tour?

17. Re: Roll call for G.B Akumal April 14-21st!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 29, 2009