We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

Hi Everyone...

If anyone is interested I thought it would be nice if we could meet up somewhere for drinks...of course on Pittsburgh's tab!!!!

Wednesday..April 13th at 4:00 at the Bahia Principe Akumal Pool Bar...for a POOL PARTY!!!!

OF COURSE...we will also be going to the FIESTA at the Hacienda on Thursday night as well...this will give us all a chance to get to know each other!! Some of us may run into each other before this though!!

Let me know if you are interested so that I can keep my eyes open for you!

Texas
Level Contributor
2,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

Yankee--I'm jealous, I want to be at your 2 parties!!!!!!!

Natalie

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
211 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

Hmmmm. Yankee's throwing a party 2 hours after my plane departs on the 13th. Interesting. Yo Jersey girl whats up with that??

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

TravelingfromTx...will you be in the area? YOu are more than welcome to join us for the party!!!

Texas
Level Contributor
2,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

Hi Yankee--Unfortunately, we're not going until July. We're 2 months behind you so give good reviews! Are you bringing children??

Natalie

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: BPA/BPT Pool Party Meet Up !!!!

Hi Natalie:

NO WAY....thankfully no kids!! Love my two girls but I am FINALLY getting my honeymoon after almost 14 years!!!! I will be sure to give my best and most honest review when I recover (get back)!!

Tammi