We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grilled fish

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dallas
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
grilled fish

I am looking for a recommendation of a restaurant in PUnta Mita, beach seating, that serves grilled whole fish. I am trying to recreate an experience my husband and I had in Matatlan over 30 years ago, in which our best meal was simply grilled whole fish (it was a red fish, but not sure what kind it was) with fresh lime squeezed over the top as it was being served to us. We have talked about that meal being one of the best meals in our lives. Can anyone think of a restaurant with such a dish? Or, would be happy if we could have the cook in our villa get the fish at the market/marina and prepare in on the grill in our villa. Thanks for any replies. Thanks. gail

United States
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grilled fish

Tino's on the beach in PM.

Chicago
Level Contributor
142 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grilled fish

Yes, Tino's is the place - it is it's signature dish. Red snapper or sea bass.

3. Re: grilled fish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 27, 2014