We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Suites Interesting No Remarks From Management

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
640 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Suites Interesting No Remarks From Management

While the GM someone named Ana Castro seems to respond to some reviewers of the Royal Suites it seems she did not respond to mine , I cant say Im surprised as we tried for two days to locate her at the resort to speak to her of the "Late night Brawl' and were told she would be there till 6 , oops left at 5 30 come back at 10 am oops not in till 11 and were given another person to speak to .

Having stayed at other resorts in Mexico I can say this has never been the case and are left to wonder if she ever found out about it ?

Edited: 4:10 pm, March 26, 2013
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,251 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Suites Interesting No Remarks From Management

Wow. I would put your Link to Your Review Here. Good Review I must say. Truly bad you had this awful Brawl happen.

Out LAST stay at the resort, we Noticed Lots of people going Out of Control also.. but it seems to happy at other resorts also to be Fare. At other resort we have seen the police called for disturbances and people arrested for being out of control... Palladium is NOT doing their Job is Seems..

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
640 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Suites Interesting No Remarks From Management

Agreed while its not the resorts fault that it happened the response is completely their fault and without being too dramatic about it if anyone had heard what happened it was way over and above a drunken disturbance

(been there done that myself) it was the next level of violence that was so disturbing .I have learned a valuable lesson though the next time I am at a resort and they do nothing for this kind of event I will call the police myself and let the resort explain it too them .

I can put up with drunks on vacation it happens , but when my safety and my wifes is coming into question then its time to do something .

Here is a link to the review .

tripadvisor.ca/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Edited: 9:59 am, March 27, 2013
3. Re: Royal Suites Interesting No Remarks From Management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 29, 2014