We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
houston
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

We are looking for a good walkable beach, acess to the restaurants and a nice area. Can anyone make suggestions? We want to stay in a condo - not a hotel.

Thanks

houston
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

What are the pros/cons to El Encanto vS Los Veneros vs the other areas. Thanks!

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

We just stayed at Hacienda de Mita. 1104. Really beautiful apartment. 5 mins walk to village.

Woodinville...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

agree with last comments. hacienda de mita #701 . four bedrooms for 500 bucks a night. taxes included. hotels cannot touch that

Higuera Blanca...
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
Level Contributor
868 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

El Encanto is in the Punta Mita development as is Hacienda de Mita. Los Veneros is south and a free-standing condo development. Los Veneros is on a lovely beach (Destilideras).

I have no idea about what activities Los Vereros would have but I personally think you´d better off with teens either within the Punta Mita development or just outside it. Los Veneros is more for people who want a quiet retreat I think (but don´t know for sure).

If you opt to be in the Punta Mita development I would go for Hacienda de Mita if only because it is literally right beside all the restaurants and other activities such as surfing lessons, fishing tours (Cooperativo), trips to the Marieta Islands, etc.

If you are looking for a condo, you could look at El Anclote condos or Hotel Cinco. There are some other nice condo developments as well, but they are farther from restaurants.

Hope this helps.

5. Re: Which area/condo unit for trip with teens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 22, 2014