We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

Hi there. Can anyone tell me about tennis in this area ie availability cost partners type of court clubs etc I am arriving Jan 25 for 9 days and love singles and doubles. Am a club level female player. Am looking to retire somewhere warm eventually. Thanks!!!!

Higuera Blanca...
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
Level Contributor
866 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

Hi: If you're staying somewhere instead the gated community of Punta Mita, they have tennis facilities there, but I don't what kind of programs they have. Best to ask wherever you're staying.

If you're staying in the surrounding area, as far I know there isn't anything organized more than you would find in rural small towns..

In terms of future plans though, here's some info about the Cando del Sol Club in Puerto Vallarta's Hotel Zone: app. 1 hour by car. Good luck.

www.banderasnews.com/sports/tennis-canto.htm

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

thanks so much!

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

Hi again, the tennis facility inside the gates of the four seasons looks great, is there any way to play there if we are not staying inside the gages (we are just outside the gages in Punta Mita?)

best wishes

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,199 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

Piccolo55: I don't know for sure, but, judging by their policy on golf, you have to either be a hotel guest (at one of the hotels inside the gates), a resident (or renter), or a guest of a resident in order to use facilities inside the gates of the Punta Mita development. . About the only thing outsiders can do is make reservations for meals in the various restaurants.

Punta de Mita...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

Hi Piccolo55

Im from here, from punta mita

here is a link about the tennis club inside the gates

tennisresortsonline.com/trofiles/Punta_Mita.…

and there is the phone number of the tennis club for any information about this.

Outside gates exists another tennis court but more simple in the anclote condominiums on the town of Punta de Mita.

6. Re: Tennis in punta Mitta Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 21, 2012