We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico to Valle de Bravo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sydney
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mexico to Valle de Bravo

Hello,

I'm looking to go from Mexico City to Valle de Bravo by bus on the 31st March in the morning. What's the best way to do that? I'm trying to work out which bus station and interchanges but getting a bit lost.

Rgs, Justin

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico to Valle de Bravo

You would go from the West bus terminal ("Observatorio").. Haven't done it but there is consistent reference to an hourly service on Zinecantepec buses. There may be others - best to just turn up and see what buses go there.

Mexico City...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico to Valle de Bravo

Another route:

You can go to Observatorio terminal in Mexico City (Pink line terminal by METRO). There are several lines going to Toluca, most likely take a "Caminante" bus which leaves every 5-10 minutes, they start at 6am and until 11pm. Once arriving to Toluca Terminal look for Valle de Bravo service via "Los Saucos" otherwise it's gonna take too long.

Mexico City, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexico to Valle de Bravo

I would suggest to take a direct bus to Valle de Bravo in Observatorio´s Terminal in Mex. City. There are not that many direct buses (like two during the day), otherwise there are plenty to Toluca and you would have to transfer.

I've done both a while ago and the direct bus is definitely the best option! I remember it left kindda early (around 7 or 8AM) and I believe the second one left around 1PM. I don't remeber which bus line I took (sorry).

4. Re: Mexico to Valle de Bravo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, November 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Valle de Bravo
More Valle de Bravo Topics