We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City by bus to Valle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Valle de Bravo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
34 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Mexico City by bus to Valle

So if we arrive at Benito Juarez Airport and want to travel only by bus to Valle, do we need to take a cab to the central bus station in Mexico City, get a bus to Toluca and then another bus to Valle? Or can we take the Airport bus to Toluca Airport and get a bus to Valle from there? We want to spend the least amount of time in Mexico City.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico City by bus to Valle

If this were my journey, I'd take the bus from the airport directly, to Toluca - and from Toluca's large bus terminal catch a bus bound for Valle de Bravo. What time of day will you be making this trip?

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
34 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico City by bus to Valle

We arrive in Mex City at 3:00 p.m. but with daylight savings time, hope to get to Valle before dark. Where do we get the bus to Toluca at the airport? Thanks for your help.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexico City by bus to Valle

I doubt you'll be able to get to Valle de Bravo by dark. It'll take about an hour, under the best of circumstances, to get from your airplane to Immigration, clear Immigration, walk to the luggage belt to pick-up you belongings, and then clear Customs, walk to the bus ticket booth, wait for the bus and be on your way. It's probably a 1.5 to 2 hour ride by bus to Toluca - from which you'll have to take another bus after watiting for it.

Another thought: Autobuses Zinacantepec operates hourly service from Mexico City's west bus terminal - at "Observatorio," from which it's reported to be about a 3.5 - 4 hour ride to Valle de Bravo. I don't, however, know the last departure for Valle de Bravo and it might be about 5 p.m.

If you have reservations someplace in Valle de Bravo, maybe it will be smart for you to contact those folks and ask for their recommendation.

4. Re: Mexico City by bus to Valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Valle de Bravo
More Valle de Bravo Topics