We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sugar cane festival 2009

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sabinal,Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sugar cane festival 2009

Does anyone know when the 2009 Sugarcane Festival is going to be in CD Valles? I have searched online for hours and can't seem to find out. Also has anyone been to Tamasopo and camped? any help would be appreciated.

Cd. Valles SLP
Level Contributor
6 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

HI, Tamasopo is really nice to camp, you can choose between "Cascadas del Pueblo" or Puente de Dios campgrounds, I dont recomend you to camp at Cascadas del Pueblo during high season or long weekends gets to crowded, beside that any other time is perfect. If sugar cane means Feria Nacional de la Huasteca Potosina, that one will start from march 27th to april 12 (high season).

Sabinal,Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

Thanks for the camping info.Those are some areas that we had looked into. I'm not sure if that is the same festival but it might be. We are going on the 13th so we can ask in CD Valles. Thanks again

Cd. Valles SLP
Level Contributor
6 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

by the way if you are staying in a hotel make sure you do your booking on time because from march 14th to 16th is gonna be a long weekend. We also have a campground beside Micos waterfalls called aldea huaxteca.

Sabinal,Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

Thanks do you know if it or others have electricity or water to hook to the camper? We don't absolutely have to have them but it would be nice. We can't wait to get there and go exploring!! We are a little worried about getting past the border but hopefully things will be calm when we go through Matamoros on the morning of Friday the 13th. I think it will be safer once we get past there. Thanks again for all your help.

Cd. Valles SLP
Level Contributor
6 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

Hi! none of them have installations for campers like those, but all of them have both things electricity and water maybe it will be easy to adjust it.

Have a nice trip!

Sabinal,Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

Ok thanks for all your help.

7. Re: Sugar cane festival 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:30 am, October 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ciudad Valles
Recent Conversations
More Ciudad Valles Topics