We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camping near cavendish

Which Cavendish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nova scotia
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
camping near cavendish

was wondering what campground is the best would prefer in cavendish or just outside

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,200 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camping near cavendish

I've stayed at the Cavendish KOA a couple of times, and would drive back there in a heartbet if I could. They have a pretty decent camp store and a schedule of events for kids and families (inlcuding a mini-farm); they're right next to the Avonlea Village (?) attraction, which is also a nice place to visit with a family, and you can walk to the little strip mall with Ripley's Believe it or Not! and some small shops--mostly restaurant/snack shops, and mini golf and a kind of climbing wall thing. (Skip Ripleys, BTW.) The KOA has full hookups, a sani-dump, laundry, and some other nice features that have slipped my mind. Reservations are strongly recommended.

Brownsburg-Chatham...
Level Contributor
277 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: camping near cavendish

I would much prefer camping at any of the national Park campgrounds.

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
976 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: camping near cavendish

Would also recommend KOA (they have added a large inflated pillow type trampoline that when I was there last week the kids were having a great time on ), Sunset and Marco Polo also top notch.

4. Re: camping near cavendish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 06, 2009