We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

Hello

I am making a very special trip for my family, lg amnt. (My dad, my daughter and her BF and 2 kids (aged 18m and 1m) and my son is 10 and sister w disability and my husband . Where can you recommend cheap but nice less than 100/night preferably 90 ish. w/ FREE Wifi, Free parking, Free continental breakfast (descent). has a pool. Just a FYI College RCC or known as Seneca last day is August 20th. :( but I have to find another option.

Please help me out.

11 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,967 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

Hi Cathy;

Can you please clarify...

Is that $90-100 for all 10 of you, or for each room ?

Best Regards

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

I'm afraid $90/room probably isn't possible (though prices will vary with your exact dates), but the cheapest hotels in the area are the Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites, and the Super 8 Toronto North. I have no personal experience with them, so you'll want to check the reviews.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

2Rooms. @ $90-100each. Thank you in advance.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

2Rooms. @ $90-100each. Thank you in advance.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

Cathy....................if you scroll up this page to the GREEN BAR running across the top, and click on the "Hotels" title, second from the left, you will be able to view all types of hotel listings in the immediate area, and further afield....enter your dates of travel, and you'll be able to filter through listings/amenities/prices that suit your criteria.........

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

that is on low end of the budget scale, I would think you have to increase the budget by 20 or 30%....

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,967 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

I have to agree...your budget is way too low !

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

It is on the low side......especially for the extras like free breakfast, parking, wifi and pool inc......it might be necessary to look further away from the Wonderland area.............

Edited: 11:35 am, May 18, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

It is more than $100 a night, but for the area it was not bad was the Springhill suites, just south of Wonderland.

Rooms were big (although if you wanted a tub you would have to request it) the room has 2 Queen, plus a good sized sofa that was a pull out (so 5 people could fit in without any issue)

The breakfast was good, especially during the week, on the weekend it was VERY BUSY, so unless you were there early, there was a long line up for breakfast. Due to this they had premade waffles instead of the make your own ones. The breakfast area was very large, and it turned into a bar (not a party type one) in the evening, with a simple dinner menu.

The pool was nice, they had good wifi, plus a business centre. Coffee/tea avail all the time.

The rooms also had a fridge and microwave in them,

The other intersting this, is that the toilet was in a seperate room from the tub or shower, and it has its own small sink, so it someone was showering, the others could still use the toilet.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland

Thanks for the replies, I found 1 for under $100. Super 8. Thanks though. (I knew I wasn't giving up)

Reply to: Inquiry on Canada's Wonderland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vaughan
More Vaughan Topics