We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations

Kitchener
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodations

Where would be a good place to stay. It must be clean!!

2 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations

Hi Angela B,

Welcome to the MOOSONEE TRAVEL FORUM

And I see that you are also NEW to TripAdvisor… so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

To be clear, I am NOT a TA Member from Moosonee… just a TA Member with a lot of mileage here on the FORUMS trying to lend a hand…

To be honest… I am not even sure if we have a TA Member from Moosonee who posts regularly here on the FORUMS…

:-( *frown*

The first step I would suggest when it comes to researching Accommodations is to take a look at the REVIEW Pages here on TA…

You can find them by clicking on the button marked MOOSONEE HOTELS at the left side of this screen…

From the looks of things the Tamarack Suites & Lodging is a good bet… it is currently ranked # 1 here on TripAdvisor with 4 HOOTS for TA Member Satisfaction. It has 2 Reviews both for 4 HOOTS and both submitted by Senior Contributors here on TA… FOOTLOOSE888 and RAMBLINGSALESMAN

In the B&B Category… I see that RAMBLINGSALESMAN has also given a good REVIEW (4 HOOTS) to the Moose River Guesthouse

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 12:26 am, October 26, 2011
Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations

Hey Angela

I have sent a message to friends in the area. Will let you know what I get for recommendations.

Reply to: Accomodations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moosonee
Recent Conversations
More Moosonee Topics