We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mahone Bay

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Mahone Bay

Although there are a lot of lovely towns and views in Nova Scotia, Mahone Bay is one of the prettiest. The view of the three churches in town is often featured in photos of Nova Scotia and it is simply a breathtaking view. I have read another forum post and I agree that it is a shame Mahone Bay itself is not listed, as it is definitely a town that is worth a visit.

Mentioned in this post
7 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mahone Bay

What do you mean it is not listed? Where? Mahone Bay is recommended in every travel guide for Nova Scotia, and is recommended on this forum all the time.

Mentioned in this post
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
24,476 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mahone Bay

It has its own forum. It's listed in every guidebook for Nova Scotia. It's recommended often.

It's a town. It's not a tourist attraction you pay to enter.

You can do a "review" of your experience in Mahone Bay by writing a trip report.

Mentioned in this post
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mahone Bay

I realise Mahone Bay is listed in guide books for Nova Scotia. Thank you for letting me know I can write a "trip review" on my experience.

Mentioned in this post
Sudbury...
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
1,003 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mahone Bay

Mahone Bay is listed on TA, but I was not able to review it as a village in general. The only closest place to say a couple of words was St.James Anglican Church and this is what I did. Was looking for something like a "harborwalk" or "waterfront", but there is no attraction like this listed for Mahone Bay.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
24,476 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mahone Bay

Post #2 applies to you also. If you want to post about your trip to Mahone Bay do a trip report.

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
13,864 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mahone Bay

To write a trip report click on Ask a question below.

Sudbury...
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
1,003 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mahone Bay

I have already done my trip report - here it is.

https:/…86413432

But it is not just about Mahone Bay, it is about our second trip to Nova Scotia.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Mahone Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mahone Bay