We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to see fall colors whilst on cruise

rsa
australia
Level Contributor
780 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Where to see fall colors whilst on cruise

Hello,

We will be travelling on the Legend of the seas departing New York on the 23/9 and visiting Bar Harbour, Portland Maine, Halifax, Sydney, Sequenay and finishing in Quebec City on the 2/10.

My question is, where is the best area on this cruise to see the display of fall colors? Any tours that could be recommended?

We will then be travelling to Toronto area for a week and then onto , Niagara Falls and back home to Australia.

A further question is, should I try to see the fall colors on the cruise or wait and have a look around the Toronto area in October?

Looking forward to all replies

Kindest Regards

RSA

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
25,352 posts
5,625 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to see fall colors whilst on cruise

You are in the North Dakota Forum

You probably want to be in the Maine or New York state forums

Also with going to Niagara Falls post in the Ontario forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28940-i175-Maine.…

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g28953-New_York-Vaca…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154979-i54-Ontari…

There is a town in North Dakota called New England

I am planning a trip to North Dakota so just saw this (and this looks to be a common error on this forum.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
74 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to see fall colors whilst on cruise

hard to see fall colors in ND when you are at sea.

3. Re: Where to see fall colors whilst on cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about New England