We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape chignecto eatonville closure

Napanee, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cape chignecto eatonville closure

I've been reading the road to eatonville is closed due to flooding is there still access to the three sisters?

England
Level Contributor
215 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape chignecto eatonville closure

I'm sure that Kayakdover will provide the latest, but we were there about 10 days ago when it was closed and we could only get into the park at the West Advocate entrance and I do not think there is any vehicular route through to the Eatonville area where the Three Sisters is located.

Advocate Harbour...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape chignecto eatonville closure

The only access now is on a rough 4 wheel drive road or kayaking, which ferries people across the flooded area and into Spicer's Cove.

3. Re: Cape chignecto eatonville closure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, March 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Advocate Harbour
More Advocate Harbour Topics