We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gros Morne accomodations

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
6 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Gros Morne accomodations

Has anyone ever stayed in one of the SeaSurf Cottages that seem to be managed by Joe MacDonald?

What best suggestions do you have for a place to stay in Gros Morne?

Newbury, England
Level Contributor
87 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gros Morne accomodations

Hi there, when visiting from England we stayed at Sugar Hill Inn, Norris Point. It is a B&B with evening meal - very very nice, quiet, and Norris Point was also very relaxing and we found it very accesible to Gros Morne etc. Believe it has a website you can check out.

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gros Morne accomodations

I have and I am Joe McDonald my e-mail is seasurf@hotmail.com

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gros Morne accomodations

Sorry I missed this posting. I replied to your original question under the posting titled "Cottages in Gros Morne" today.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
114 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gros Morne accomodations

Going to NFLD for three weeks in July. Wondering if anyone has stayed at the Gros Morne View B&B in Rocky Harbour? If so, would you recommend it.

5. Re: Gros Morne accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rocky Harbour