We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cashpint machines

ppy
Bristol
1 post
Save Topic
Cashpint machines

I normally use LINK / Cirrus cash machines when travelling in Europe. Would anyone know if they are aroung the Golden Sands area and if so are instructions in English ?

Ian

North Wales
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cashpint machines

Hi Ian

There are cash machines in the golden sands area. One is at the main bank near the admiral hotel corner and there are also one or two others. i used them last year and had no problems. Instructions are in English. The charges are a bit steep though so try not to make too many small withdrawals as you will end up paying loads in charges.

Have a good holiday, which hotel are you staying in? I'm going out there with my family three weeks today and staying in Riu Bolero.

Regards

A

2. Re: Cashpint machines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations