We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - last week in August

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rotherham, South...
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather - last week in August

Hi,

Looking for a cheapish week in the sun for the last week in August and Bulgaria seems to have some good offers. What will temperatures be like then? I've looked at weather history etc and it seems to suggest around early/mid 20s but I thought it might be hotter than that. Can anyone who has been at the this time of year before give me an idea?

And yes, I realise that not every year is the same and we can't predict what it'll be like this year!

Thanks in advance

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - last week in August

i go this time of year end of school holidays it is hot the firts time i went i too some long sleeve tops and trousers never used them shorts and t shirts all the time including night air con on all night if you get a rain storm it cools for a time but not for long

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - last week in August

The weather is hot in August about 28°C ish.

Try Balkan Holidays for bookings. Golden Sands is a great resort and I would recommend it to anyone.

Best,

Paul

3. Re: Weather - last week in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations