We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden sands nightlife??

Hertfordshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golden sands nightlife??

Hi! Me and my friends are thinking of going to Golden Sands this year as we know someone with an apartment out there that we can have cheap! The only thing I'm wondering is what is the night life like there? We are aged 22-23 and although we have done the whole Kavos, Malia, Marbella scene, we would like somewhere with a few places to boogie etc.

Could anyone offer any advice?

Many thanks

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

Golden Sands is a great resort. You have a good mix but Party street is the younger area where you will find all your bars etc. The Muppet Bar is my favorite but there are plenty to choose from. Have a night at a club in Varna and share a taxi back.

Depending on how 'cheap' your apartment is, consider Sunny Beach as well. Try 'nightlife Sunny Beach Bulgaria' on YouTube. It rocks !

Best,

Paul

Hertfordshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

Ah thank you for your reply!

I'm thinkin we won't get a chance to go to sunny beach as it says its about an hour and a half away isn't it??

Also ... Is Party Street near golden sands? And is that like a street of bars?

Staffs
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

Hi Ria.

Party Street is in Golden Sands. Sunny Beach is not really an option to travel to from there for just one night out ... I meant it as another holiday place that you could maybe stay. Sunny B would certainly be a great place for a group of lads to holiday and party.

I still recommend GS as a good holiday destination. Sunny Beach is also good, if not better, if you want a really lively resort.

Best,

Paul

Hertfordshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

Ah I see! Yea the thing is we're on a budget and we know someone with an apartmet in GS so that's why we've chosen that we just want some reassurance that there's good nightlife there :)

Staffs
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

The nightlife is good and I am sure you will enjoy. It's just that SB has more clubs etc that tend to cater for the under 30s.

I am sure you will find enough to do...Also take a day trip to Nessebar while you are there. Well worth a visit.

Don't forget the Muppet Bar !

Best,

Paul

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

Arrogance club! When are u going?

7. Re: Golden sands nightlife??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands