We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Edelweiss Golden Sands Bulgaria

Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Edelweiss Golden Sands Bulgaria

Hi My Family and I are going to Bulgaria and staying at the above hotel in June can anyone help with advice aboutwhat the hotel is like, where to eat, where to buy gifts, Sights to see, safety tips etc: should we hire a car, is golden sands anygood for snorkelling / swimming if not where should we try? and any other advice you can give would be fantastic thanks a million........... Andrew.........

North Wales
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Edelweiss Golden Sands Bulgaria

Hi Andrew

Went to Golden Sands June 2005. We stayed at the Atlas Hotel, which was quite near the edelweiss . The resort is really nice with quite alot to do. there are loads of places to eat. I wouldn't hire a car though if I were you. The roads are a nightmare to drive on. Taxi's are really cheap, our rep warned us not to go on buses because of pickpockets. I think there is a diving school in the resort although we didn't actually go there. The beach and sea are really clean and safe with lifeguards patrolling.

There are loads of places to buy gifts and you can find some lovely traditional bits if you look on the little market stalls, be aware though that the prices differ so have alook around before parting with any cash!!

We are going back to GS this year on July 19th - staying at Riu Bolero.

Have a lovely time

A

Scotland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Edelweiss Golden Sands Bulgaria

Hi there,

We are going to the Hotel Edelweiss on the 30th June - how did you find it when you got there? We are travelling with 2 young children (one in buggy) and are wondering what the roads, hills etc are like?

Many thanks, Helen

Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands