We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

morsko oko garden?

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
morsko oko garden?

could anyone tell me a little bit about this accommodation? i'm planning on going at the end of June and just wondered if it was in a nice area and all the rest. Thank you very much.

Jenny

oxford
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: morsko oko garden?

please please let us know im also going in june and want to know before i book!!

Virginia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: morsko oko garden?

Please let us know too I am going there around the same time have can you please tell me the hotels that you have looked at. I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with more information.

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: morsko oko garden?

Hello, I've only heard good things about this hotel, read a few reviews and they all say it's really nice! Weather sounds good too.

I've looked at plenty of other hotels but this one seems to be the nicest i've found

Jenny

oxford
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: morsko oko garden?

ive read good things as well but now the hotel is booked so have to find another one! any idea would be great

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: morsko oko garden?

sorry, i don't quite understand what you're saying. is the hotel fully booked? if so, try thomas cook i know they've still got places. And a few other hotels which look nice!!

jenny

oxford
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: morsko oko garden?

i belive it is fully booked now. i rang them and thomson and few others that are still advertising them but noithing left :(

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: morsko oko garden?

That's reallly strange, it's still letting me book. Although i am doing it for the 15th June and flying from Manchester, that might have something to do with it. There are a few allocation on arrivals 3*, just depends if up for that. But also one called Obzor/lzgrev 4* half board that looks lovely.

Good Luck

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: morsko oko garden?

Another thing is, I'm not sure about any other companies but Thomas Cook bring their prices down mid week, usually on a Tuesday and then they go back up. So don't book on a weekend if possibly, see what Tuesday's saying!

oxford
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: morsko oko garden?

that might have somethnig to do with it, im planing on going 29th june from gatwick. allocated on arrival might be worth ago but dont want to be stuck in some dive. would atleast like to no it looks ok ha ha! cheers jellyt will sart looking midweek then

Leeds
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: morsko oko garden?

No problem. I got a bit of advice on allocation on arrival, if you go for 3* you're quaranteed it, but if they've not got any available they have to put you in 4* or above, and golden sands isn't that big so where ever you are i don't think you're going to be out in the sticks.

Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands