We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no kids hotels

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
e f
Isle of Man
14 posts
Save Topic
no kids hotels

hi

do,s anyone know of a kids free hotels here for end of may beinging of june? and half board

thanks

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: no kids hotels

wow.... that's a strange one! if there is I would be very surprised, as Sunny Beach is a family resort and the Bulgarian's love children.

they would stand to have empty hotels as not many would want this.

my partner tells me there is a company called 'Sandals' that may be of some help, or maybe 'Saga' if you are or an age or inclination.

good luck and if you find what you want maybe you could post it for those who may want the same.

it was tried in chitty chitty bang bang but never really worked! lol

cheers. Gary.

Edited: 6:42 am, July 01, 2012
e f
Isle of Man
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: no kids hotels

hi thanks for commet

the best hoilday for the times i stated for sunny beach is an hotel called palace no kids at that time and mostly over 50s plus has a karaoke bar :)

3. Re: no kids hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations