We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Sands in July

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lebanon
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Golden Sands in July

I will be going to Golden Sands on the 14th july --> 7 days. However, i am wondering whether i should book tours with local agents or from my country?

Usually, if i book them with my agent, they charge me much more (at least double the price)

Are local tour agents easy to find in Golden Sands?

any tour recommended?

Boat trip / Jeep safari?

what else could be done?

Varna, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Sands in July

Hi,

All tour operator/agents will charge you but definitely it will be cheaper if you book with local agents. During your transfer from the airport to the hotel you will be suplied with lots of info about additional tours which are offered,/of course it depends on your rep/. Then it's easy to check the tour&price with the numerous agents which are sutuated on the main street in Golden Sands.

Have a lovely stay in Golden Sands,

Danny

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,745 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Sands in July

You will see a lot of advertising boards and leaflets offering tours . These are much cheaper than booking with your rep.

Veliko Tarnovo...
Level Contributor
33 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Sands in July

Worth visiting in the region are the botanic garden in Balchik, Kaliakra cape, Aladzha monastery, Varna, Yailata Archeological Reserve.

Beirut, Beyrouth...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Sands in July

thank you all :D

i will arrive in Golden Sands around 6pm

so i will check out the tours locally. because that they all had very high prices.

5. Re: Golden Sands in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:42 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations