We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not visit Sinbad restraunt

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Do not visit Sinbad restraunt

We have just visited this restraunt tonight for a meal. There is a party of 10 of us. We were charged 2 lev per person as there was a show on which we were not told about. Charges were added to our bill, we questioned what this was for and refused to pay this as we were not told about the show or the charge. We tried to walk out and the waiter nipped our son, aged only 9!!! Do not visit this place. I will make sure I warn anyone going to golden sands not to visit this restraunt the things Bulgarian people think they can get away with is unreal!!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do not visit Sinbad restraunt

Thats a great pity about the waiter nipping your son and I can imagine how annoyed you feel. Its was very inappropriate and I would have been furious too.

They do themselves more harm than good with this kind of publicity - if only they displayed a sign saying there was a charge. I remember visiting Sinbads way back with the family (and had an enjoyable evening) and am sure then they added on a little then so things havent changed. To be honest it is a small sum to pay to watch the show, which had lots of acts, but nevertheless they should tell people about the charge.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Golden Sands.

2. Re: Do not visit Sinbad restraunt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands