We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nikea Park

Mainz
6 posts
Save Topic
Nikea Park

Hello all,

I'll be traveling to Golden Sands at the end of May 2008 and have booked a week at the Nikea Park Hotel.

Does anybody, and I mean *anybody*, have experience with this place?

I've looked through German- and English-language websites about the place, but it seems there is nobody who's written a review. The main reason for this is that the place is brand new, with a scheduled grand opening in May 2007 (though perhaps fully opened only as of Autumn 2007?).

From what I've pilfered from loads of various webpages, the Nikea Park is a mixed-function building, with many units up for sale on the second-home real estate market and others being administered by travel agencies (lastminute.com) on a weekly basis.

I know that the hotel is a bit away from the main drag of Golden Sands (which is not a bad thing for what we're looking for); and I understand that we can use the beach at the Riveria Hotel on the south end of the Golden Sands Resort. I've seen loads of pictures of the various units in the building (at least of those on sale) and of the amenities in the hotel. But I'd love to hear if anyone's got real first-hand experience.

Thanks!

11. Re: Nikea Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:55 am, September 02, 2009
12. Re: Nikea Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, March 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations