We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars

Herefordshire...
4 posts
1 review
Sports Bars

So it’s looking like other half is going to want to watch champions league whilst we are in golden sands. Are there any bars that show BT sport???

9 replies to this topic
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Sports Bars

there are many bars that show foot ball but remember British are in low numbers so it may not be British games on in all bars

mama mia now papa mia has a number of screens often showing different matches at the same time but this bar is not cheap

way down the front towards the marina is a little beach bar with a big screen he is much cheaper

but if you walk around the resort in the day it will be displayed outside the bars what matches they are showing that day

clearly no point them all showing the same ones

and any bar showing football games just ask the waiter which bar will be showing the game you want

most will know because they know what games the other bars are showing as they don't want to show the same and reduce customers

there will be games from all across Europe

what hotel are you staying at

Herefordshire...
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Sports Bars

Great many thanks. We are staying at Sunneo Odesso hotel

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Sports Bars

if you come out of your hotel turn right there are two bars around 100 yards or so from you one right on the corner one across the road if you turn right at the bar you will find other bars down the hill if you walk straight on at the corner its in to party street with many bars along that way and many more bars further away but that's your close ones

Barnet
Level Contributor
238 posts
324 reviews
4. Re: Sports Bars

The Champions League is not a small game!

Most Bulgarians support Liverpool and so any bar with a telly will be showing the game, however, the commenatry is unlikey to be in English!!

My favourite sports bar is the one next to the Hotel Arabella which has several screens, great friendly service and so you will be able to get a good seat with a clear view of the game.

The bars on the beach in front of the International will also be showing the game.

Top tip is to get their early to get the best seat

Enjoy!

Other ba

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Sports Bars

wont find me watching football in a bar

now game of thrones on the big screen that would be different

I would be there

Herefordshire...
4 posts
1 review
6. Re: Sports Bars

Brilliant thanks so much can’t wait to fly out now

Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
7. Re: Sports Bars

We are staying in the same hotel at the same time with the same question. Maybe we can go together 😂

Herefordshire...
4 posts
1 review
8. Re: Sports Bars

Haha good job I asked them. 3 Liverpool supporters in my family god help me

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
61 reviews
9. Re: Sports Bars

when you have been and are back do let us know how you got on

Reply to: Sports Bars