We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Bar has changed

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
855 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Central Bar has changed

Just to say... The central on the strip, opposite chilli peppers and mamacita's has had a makeover and look amazing, with it's red neon lights and Guitar breaking through the signage pointing skywards and a Harley-Davidson trike parked on the stage, it's looking every bit like a 'Rock Café' this will be the place to be this season! they have a great band playing called VagabondZ with female singer as their main band after the dining is over and they say they will still be playing long after the funny pub has stopped as their other bar Route66 does, ending around 2.30am (can't see it myself) The new place is called ... Harley's ... Unsurprisingly!

Cheers. Gary.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Bar has changed

Gary, can you help out Windy_bottom 99 on his thread called Entertainment.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g499…

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
855 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Bar has changed

hi avtech57. I have just read the post and I feel the advice already offered is about as much as I know at the moment! I will be there soon and will post about anything happening from the 27th of May.

Cheers. Gary.

3. Re: Central Bar has changed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 11, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach