We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

HULL
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

Hi Everyone.

My Cousin and I want to go to Sunny Beach *Females/ Mid age group*.

Can anyone recommend a hotel? Quite Central to Everything as I am a bit poor on my feet due to an illness.

End of June/Weather?

Just want a nice hotel. Bars and restaurants. To watch the world go by. Nice walks etc.

Should we do S/C or B n B?

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lorraine

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
488 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

The Globus hotel is central and on the beach, lots of nice restaurants close by. If you request a sea view on a high floor the views are amazing.

Burgas, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

I would also recommend the Globus. The weather at the end of June should be very nice, would suggest that you take a light jacket as you might need this for the evenings.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

i also like the globus go B&B

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

B&B or SC definitely the best option due to the cheapness and variety of food and drink available. I agree the Globus is a decent choice and being right in the heart of things is a plus, however, a slightly cheaper option is the Hotel Atol which is only 150 yds from the Globus.

The hotel is situated at the top of main street with the market area/restaurants right on it's doorstep, bus stop outside for days out to either Nessebar or St.Vlas and only 100yds from the excellent Condor Bar..

This hotel is the favourite of one of the destination experts, Welshlady and she'll be back again this year.

Weather wise should be a comfortable mid to high 20's, occasional storm which usually pass very quickly but a bit cooler in the evening. A light cardi is useful, however, clothes are cheap so just buy one in resort if you need one.

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

I have stayed at both the Globus and the Atol -- I would recommend either no worries. The Atol has a great bar at the front where you can sit outside and watch the world go by. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Deffo go BnB. Sunny B has plenty of places to eat and the foods cheap.

Best,

Paul

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,355 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

Hello loz , in and around the same area , one road back on artist street is the mercury , decent hotel with good sized pool area , as others have said no more than b&b , great choice and value across the resort.

Atb steve

Edited: 7:32 am, March 27, 2016
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,355 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

Ps weather is pretty good end of june most days like a decent uk summers day , odd bits of rain occasionally and can be cool at night , nice time to go.

Atb steve

8. Re: Sunny Beach. Never ER been before. So a few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 29, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach