We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cardies?

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Cardies?

I'm heading out with my wife and two kids in the last week of June for two weeks, so it's the first week of July and then a bit of the second week of July.

What's it like at night, should I take cardigans/tops for the kids?

What's the chances of rain at this time as well ?

Thx

Edited: 3:03 pm, March 06, 2016
Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cardies?

I have a photo of my watch which had a thermometer function which I left out in the blazing sun on 13th July2014..... it reads 57C. remember that temps are normally recorded in the shade.

Even after midnight temps can be in the high 20's but there is always the risk of a very spectacular thunder and lightning storm, which will pass over and be dried up as if nothing happened within a couple of hours.

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
488 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cardies?

It should be absolutely fine but would take a light cardigan just in case. Or Maybe go without and buy one there if it's needed. Q

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cardies?

Ah, buying one there's a good idea.

Why hadn't that crossed my simple mind?

Thanks guys.

4. Re: Cardies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 09, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach