We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bravo 1 Aparthotel

hi has anyone ever stayed at the Bravo 1 Apartments ?

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,953 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

I have replied to you on the facebook grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/365865275812/ Pauline. As stated there these apartments are on the main road through the resort, built about 12 years ago and now showing their age. Never stayed there, but heard used a lot by the younger crowd.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Thanks Helen ,

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
567 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Hi there ... poor standard accommodation. Really tired but would be fine if managed better as it's been allowed to lapse into disrepair. Stayed there seven years ago and it was only just acceptable then.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Thanks for your reply we have decided against staying at the bravo ,

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

i stayed at the bravo last year and my god I wouldnt leave my dog there, its absolutely disgusting and they have the grumpiest people I have ever met that works there. never once cleaned or we didn't have clean bedding the whole week. the pool was green we didn't even use it. and yes there was a lot of youngsters there which were loud at night. oh and things stolen from our suitcases on the of departure. stay away is all I can say to any one.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Do not go here. stayed here last year and wouldn't return if it was for free. it should be on holidays from hell, that's all I can say.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
567 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

I really wish they would change the name of this place .... Myself and several other Brits have apartments a mile away from those called Bravo Five that have excellent management and grounds. There's no links whatever and the bad publicity is not reflective of Five. They are polar opposites re maintenance and quality.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,821 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Have to agree with Shauno, BRAVO 5 is a first class complex and in no way associated with Bravo 1 apts.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

hi shauno dont think they will change name of bravo 1 as they were the original apartments in sb i remember them being built and we said at the time that apartments would never take off in sb because at that time only 1 small supermarket you couldnt even buy cereals how wrong we were. They are really rough now and i have heard really bad things about them pity asthey are ideally situated for everything mama carol

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bravo 1 Aparthotel

Thanks for all your comments we changed are mind about these apartments ,

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach