We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Windermere, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Could one of the regulars please answer this question. Some people say its relocated somewhere else, cant last a fortnight without my Indian fix LOL!!!. Also are there any other Indians apart from the Bombay Grill (think its called that apologies if incorrect). Info much appreciated thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

It was supposed to move to a more central location last year but it never happened.

Hope it re-opens this year as I preferred it to the Bombay Grill which is nice too.

Level Contributor
123 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

I think that MTS has opened at the Nessebar end of the resort. TrVel towards Nessebar and it's on the right before the football ground.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

hi there is an indian restaurant at the side of the polyusi hotel it is supposed to be good but as i dont eat indiann food i wouldnt know .An indian freind of mine runs it he was the cook when Nir had his restaurant [ one of the 1st in sb] unfortunately he died in 2005 but his cook took over the reins and its still going mam carol

Burgas, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Mind the Step has closed, It did not open last year as said they tried to get premises nearer the centre but they could not find any. As far as I know its not opening this year.

Windermere, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Thanks for all your replies will give the one by the Polyusi a go and of course the Bombay Grill (going for two weeks 23rd of May and cant wait for some good food and ale LOL!!!

Burgas, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bansko
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Although Mind the step didn`t open last year, it has definitely not closed down, indeed it was open in Bansko this year cfor the ski season, and they are currently looking for suitable premises for this summer in Sunny Beach, and are planning to open for the season

Edited: 12:13 pm, March 26, 2014
Windermere, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Thanks for the extra info if anyone hears of the new location info would be appreciated thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
568 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Its a personal choice but I much prefer the brilliant Bombay Grill .... went several times again in September. Quality food and service .. introduced many friends and family over the years who concur. Prices equivalent to UK but so worth it. Will be visiting again soon with loyalty card!

Windermere, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Could anyone who has just arrived back please give an update if still closed or please could anyone going soon clarify the situation please

Burgas, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bansko
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Mind The Step Indian still open?

Still closed

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach