We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny beach Sanitorium

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Sunny beach Sanitorium

Hi

Come on folks is there no one over there at the moment that can give me up to date details of the build going on.I can see cranes and things on the land ,via the kuban hotel web cam but it will not zoom in close enough to see clearly Please help.

Many thanks

Mike

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny beach Sanitorium

Iv been told building work is going on there,, land next to panorama and sea wind as been flatened for hotel on sea front,, the plot where sanitorium was is been developed over period of 3years I dont no what tho interesed to find out also..huge land from the bar with pirate ship leading to sunny beach...maybe joining all into one few nice bars, resturants would be great,, tho knowing the bulgarians a land fill site

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,910 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny beach Sanitorium

It seems that there is a large new devolopement being built on the old sanitorium site , together with other building work further along towards Sv Vlas. Some photos have have posted on the Facebook group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/365865275812/

3. Re: Sunny beach Sanitorium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach